Vision and Mission
Gyan Bharati School was established in 1980. It is a progressive, English medium, co-educational school, based on Indian thought, culture and tradition.
Keeping in mind the academic requirements at higher levels, the number of periods for formal subjects in class's 11th and 12th is more.
The aim of the school is to impart integrated and comprehensive education, which is formative and not merely informative. It lays emphasis on holistic development of the student's character and personality which should normally lead him/her into self fulfillment and dedicated service to the society.
It endeavors to guide and shape natural talent so that a student is able to:
- Absorb and live by the permanent values of life as enunciated by ancient and modern thinkers and rooted in India's spiritual heritage, culture and tradition.
- Develop a scientific outlook and an attitude for learning throughout life.
- Keep abreast of time without giving in to unreasoned temptation to change or forsaking the proven values of life
- To provide the best environment, opportunities and infrastructure to students and teachers in pursuit of excellence in scholastic and co-scholastic spheres.
- To strive for highest standards in human values, engaging in inclusivity and global outlook, social responsibility and service to the nation through school programmes and activities.
- Engage all stakeholders, including parents and the community in a proactive association to uphold Indian heritage and culture, celebrate diversity, promote harmony and tolerance and green practices on the school campus.
- To facilitate learning in emerging fields of knowledge in a student friendly, nurturing and safe environment. To allow space for healthy competition, flow of new ideas, intellectual pursuits and creativity.